As she looked at me


My face brightened and I saw thousand suns rising into the sky,
A million roses blossomed around me,

Into an ocean of fragrance I fell,
As a realm of heaven, she stood before me,

With a wink of her eyelid,
She wiped all my sorrow

Into a world so delightful
She pushed me..........

She spread her wings wide apart
The spark in her eyes I took pleasure in

She then flew so high
Far across the sky

Through the creamy white clouds
I saw him enter, a man so charming

He offered her his hand
And my angel smiled in return

My world grew red
Blood of the setting suns

All roses soon turned dead
And I sulked in its stench

Into an ocean of sorrow I fell
Never wanting to stand again.

6 comments:

Deepz said...

nice poem der..i dunno hw u guys do dat..its really good..ll too give it a try..hey u can always change ur template to attract new readers..if u can respond..my blogs are..

http://gcebcse04.blogspot.com
http://indiagamer.blogspot.com
http://hindipandit.blogspot.com..
chao

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Individualist said...

Oh, all this innocence and dreaminess. Mostly ends up curtailed.
But come on. Think big. You know the regular advice, don't you? The 'she wasn't worth it' advice. Self-esteem. Saves.
I don't know why, but the writing seems a reflection of what you experienced personally. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

Good words.

sarath said...

superb......nice bro nice.....

Anonymous said...

Nice.....some poems will leave an implict feeling in heart..this looks like one..Great Work.keep going