The Journey we call LIFE

Walking all alone,
A path I have strewn

A Journey that doesn't seem to cease
Losing meaning each step I advance

Too fast I step ahead,
Pushing behind everything dearly prized,

Fading faces of friends
Blurring images of a lovely past,

From this hell, will I ever get a break
Will time ever take me back

I'm desperate to slow down,
Waiting for a close down,

All hopes descend
My confidence near to the ground

All I see now is barren land,
Darkened sky beyond,

Have I come too far,
From where I can never go back.

Have I come too far,
From where I can never go back.

6 comments:

Surendran said...

reminding me of boulevard of broken dreams

Gauravbrills said...

nice prose..I believe if ,by the text you wrote about life ,a journey where we drift with time ,memories blur ,and yes we can't relieve them ..but we can always live the present ..Just a thought..

Cheers!

Sushant said...

A sad take on life if I may say so..well I believe you can't experience bliss without the taste of sorrow.

Keep going...

Arjun said...

Yes , one would like the journey Of Life to slow down ....
Nice One...

Keep it Going...

anon said...

very well said.............in the journey of life.....we can go ahead........but we cannot come back...........thanks


regards
mygodworld.blogspot.com

$@R@TH said...

THATS A NICE TOUGHT BRO....LIFE IS A MYSTERY THAT NO ONE CAN UNVEILS....ENJOY EVERY MOMENT BCOZ..AMINITE LOST,IS LOST FOR EVER